- The user’s personal information, such as name, age and e-mail
- The user’s personal login information, such as username, password, and email
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
- Of course, the Eve store seeks to keep this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and the Eve store does not keep this information except with the aim of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between the Eve store and the user.
- As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of the Eve store, and they will not publish or transmit it to others.
- Since the Eve store seeks to preserve the safety of its users, it – in the event that the Eve store notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user – then the Eve store may inform the competent authorities after consulting with the lawyer of the Eve store
- The Eve store strives to preserve all the user’s information and not to be viewed by anyone in violation of this policy in force in the Eve store
- The Eve store works to protect this information by means of “specific servers” protected by electronic protection systems
- However, because the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed due to the breach or viruses that may arise on the electronic protection systems and on the firewalls in force in the Eve store, the Eve store advises users to keep their information completely confidential, and not to disclose any information that the user deems very important Him, and this is in the interest of Live Store to guide and guide users.